Wednesday, February 17, 2010

~Water - Water - Where's The WATER????~

Well, There was a major water leak in our building. So guess What..... They shut off the water today at 11:00 and it will be off the remainder of the day>... SO you got it, NO BATHROOMS!!!!! Oh, but the did bring in these lovlies??? Aren't we so special??? NOT!!!!!!!! I do not do Port-a-Potties... That is just a NOT GONNA DO thing with me... There are 3 of them for a 9 story building full of WOMEN!! Of course, most of them are like me and just not gonna do it. However, I did bring baby wipes and hand sanitizer just in case of emergency. I received some LOVELY DEPENDS for my birthday about a month ago and stuck them away for emergencies. Well, I have had 3 people in my office this morning wanting to know where they were, I have them stuck back in case I NEED them... THis has been a big joke in our office since we found out about it early yesterday.. Mom, Dad and Larry have had a large time with this. I have had one of the nurses in the field, e-mail me every hour, then half hour, then quarter hour down to the minute prior to it being shut off, about how much longer till we were Waterless.... You better go one more time, Get that last drink of water, etc... just cause she could. When they did shut off the water, she wrote about her nice warm, running water bathroom she had right across the hall... Oh, well. I am going to take lunch and leave at 1:00. I am going home to my own PRIVATE Bathroom with RUNNING WATER>>>.

2 comments:

sygnman said...

you sound like sheryl she wait all day rather than use a pota-a-potty.
your cousin Mike

Nana said...

That is ME.... Not gonna do it... I had rather go behind a bush...