Saturday, March 5, 2011

~Hyacinths are in Bloom~

Aunt Jeanette's favorite flowers are in bloom.. This was her favorite flower, I think Uncle CW planted them shortly after the funeral in hopes they would bloom this spring and they did... They are so pretty just like she was... I miss her SO MUCH... After mom's knee replacement I pressed the call button on my phone on her number, I almost did the same thing on my way home from the hospital the other night after dad's shoulder surgery.,. I just cannot make my self take that number out of my phone... I feel as if I am erasing her from my life and I never want to do that... I had told Brent, I would keep an eye on these flowers and send him a pic when they bloomed... Well today I was out there and they were in bloom, but I did not have my camera, Deanna had borrowed it to take pics of Kelsey at Soccer practice the other day... Good think I had my trusty phone...
Just when we thought Spring was here, with all the warm days, today it is COLD again... I am so ready for warm weather... I just do not like the cold, it makes me hurt too bad, but Spring will be here soon...

Well gotta go, I think the peach cobbler is done. Gonna let it cool a bit and then take it to mom and dad... I went and sat with dad today for a couple hours while mom went to get some groceries... He is doing great.. He forgets and tries to use his arm, but soon is reminded that he cannot do that just yet... But soon he will be able to do things he has not in a very LONG time... I am so blessed to have my parents and to have them so close to me.. I have a friend that is sitting in an inpatient Hospice unit tonite with her mother... I cannot imagine the pain they are feeling right now... But I pray for them to have the strength to endure this pain. God will wrap his loving arms around them and give them comfort and strength... After all he is the GREAT COMFORTER>>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, thank you for posting that photo. Me too, I will NOT remove her phone number from my phone. I need it there.

Anonymous said...

OH I miss that precious girl. She game me Many laughs and Many Heartaches. I loved her so much. She needed me and that was a wonderful feeling.

Anonymous said...

Nan it is time to write a new post. When I open that one my heart drops about 3 feet. Sadness overwhelms me, I Love you kiddo.