Monday, July 11, 2011

~Out Little Man~




Aunt Sue, Please do not have a heart attack.. I am going to try to do better about posting... I PROMISE!!!!




Well, it has happened. Larry never thought it would, but it did.... Bruce moved out in Mid March... It was really a sad day for me. I helped clean their new home and get it ready for him to paint 2 rooms, the baby's room and another bedroom... So now it is just Larry and I here in this house.. But I have adjusted fairly well.. I still get kinda jumpy, but that is getting better..










Then there came "ROBERT EASTON".. Yeap, he finally arrived. May 27th at 1:33 AM, by emergency C-section. He weighed in at 9 lbs, 15 ozs, and 22" long... With a healthy set of lungs.. Mom, Dad and Baby are doing well... I was just informed at 6 weeks, 3 days he tips the scales at 12 lbs 15 1/2 ozs.. He i taking 4-5 ounces of formula every 3 hours. only waking up twice during the night for a bottle. He got his days and nights mixed up for a couple of days, but then straightened out... He is a really good baby.. He nows his daddy's voice.. Bruce only works 4 10 hour days, so Fridays are his and Easton's CAMO day... That is his day with Easton.. The girls are tickled to death with him. Nana has not been able to keep him at her house yet, they are keeping him at home away from most germs for awhile. I did get to pick him up and take him to see mom and dad after she came home from her surgery.. That is another story I will get to in a minute... We spent a couple hours over there..




Just 3 weeks after Easton was born, mom had colon surgery. Hopefully her Divertculum is CURED!!! She had done GREAT with her surgery. Still has very little energy most of the time, but other than that she is PAIN FREE!!!! Praise the LORD!!!!! I have not been there to help as msuch as I should have. Got caught at Bruce and Lyn's one day when Easton had his days and nights mixed up. Lyn asked me to watch him and let her take a nap, he had only slept 1 hour that entire day.. How could I refuse.. Then I came home from work one day with a virus so I did not dare go over there with that.. But she is doing so well, the doctor released her 2 weeks post op.. That is very UNUSUAL...




With everyone feeling and doing well, Larry and I ran off to Branso for the 4th of July weekend.. It was fun, really HOT, but fun. We saw the Dixie Stampede. I enjoyed it, but don't think Larry do so much... Did some junk shopping, alot of walking.. It was good. Came home arund 4 PM on the 4th. Rocky, Deanna and Lil Bit came out and we pull started the 1931 Farmall regular that Rocky has rebuilt for us. It moved under it's own power after Larry pulled it with the Blazer.. Rocky was beaming from ear to ear. What a Great thing. Mom and dad came out and got to see it move as well. It was AWESOME... Hope you can view the video. NOtice toward the end after Rocky gets back on it, he runs over the chain Larry is pulling him with...






Wow that was exciting. I think Rocky is still grinnin over that...



This past weekend, I took Cem, Gab, Maranda and Bri to the lake house for the weekend. Kelsey's grandma from CA is here visiting. SO we snuck off without her, I hated doing that, but we planned this when we thought she was not going to be here this past weekend. Did not want to tell the others we could not go. There will be lots of other weekends.. They are not letting Easton go places yet, so that will come also.. The weekend of the 22, I am going to Dallas with Cem and Gab on a youth group trip, that will be exciting. We are going to a Rangers game on Friday nite, then Six Flags all day Saturday. Then back home on Sunday... Rocky, Deanna Kelsey and Deanna's family are going to the Lakehouse that weekend...



Well, better get off and get some sleep. Work tomorrow. This is the beginning of our Fiscal year. so I am keying some 100 plus contracts for this year... I will get them all done...





Nite all. LOVE TO ALL!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Baby, Happy Mom and Dad too. Cant wait till I see him and everyone else too, of course. Who knows Maybe sooner than later.

Anonymous said...

OK is that your last post. I know he is growing up and sitting to type will do you good. Relaxxxxxxxx.
Orders sweetie.
God I love my nieces and nephews. I am so blessed.

Anonymous said...

No Heart attack yet, but if someone does not write me I may just cry. Have a great weekend at the tractor races.