Thursday, March 12, 2009

~I'm Late for an Important Date~

I just cannot find time these days to keep up with my stuff... A VERY LATE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to My Dad and My Middle Son, Rocky.. They were both born on March 10th, 41 years apart.. A Very Happy Birthday to you both.

The weather here is so crazy right now. Over the weekend, it was in the upper 70's and even low 80's, today it is 34 and raining. Larry is coming home from Kansas City and he is almost in Fort Smith and it is sleeting and snowing on him. Mandy went to Batesville yesterday to take Buck some warmer clothes, and now she is trying to get home and it is snowing on her. Then by Sunday it is back in the upper 60's and by mid next week into the upper 70's. Maybe this will be our last cold snap (at least last one this cold), The low tonite is 32 and the high tomorrow is 45.. I want WARM weather.

In my last post Bruce was expecting on heading for Batesville on Sunday or Monday, hopefully with a day to rest in between. Well,,,,, He did get laid off Monday at 4:00 and instructed to report to the job site in Batesville on Tuesday morning at 7.. No rest in between. So I hurried home and helped him gather up all his stuff, I had kept it washed up just in case this happened. And it is a good thing we did. He left around 6:30 headed to Batesville. I got a text at 9:15 "I'm here, good nite". I guess he and Buck will be there for the next 5-10 weeks. So I am HOME ALONE!!!! Larry will be in Tonite sometime and back out on Monday. SO during the week for awhile, it will be just me.. But that is OK. I like it out here. I'm NOt Skerd... I have "Watch Deer"...

I wanted to work on a Rose Garden this weekend, but I guess that will have to wait. Larry and I are taking mom and dad out for dinner on Saturday for Dad's Birthday. Not sure yet where we will be going. I told him it was his choice.

Well better get off and get some more things done. WIll post more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite scene from Alice in Wonderland.



I'm late, I'm late for a very important date
No time to say "Hello", "Goodbye"
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late
And when I wave, I lose the time I save
My fuzzy ears and whiskers
Took me too much time to shave

I run and then I hop, hop, hop
I wish that I could fly
There's danger if I dare to stop
And here's the reason why
You see, I'm overdue, I'm in a rabbit stew
Can't even say "Goodbye", "Hello"
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late

Oh by the way the word verification is fress. Thought it fit with Stress.