Friday, March 6, 2009

~Run, Run, Run~

That seems to be all I do these days. How did I have time to help mom and dad all those years, it seems I have NO Time to do things now. I want to spend more time with mom and dad, but where am I going to find the time... I did go over on "President's Day" and spend most of the day with them. We had Lunch, Soup with Chicken and Stir fry" It was REALLY Good, and a pain of PLAIN cornbread, (all I get to make at home is Mexican). I loved it, MOm and I worked on some quilts, I showed her a few things and she showed me a few. I am going to have to take a day off and do that again... No more holidays until Memorial Day.
Last week, Buck & Bruce were told they would be going to Batesville soon, so, I have been trying to keep Bruce's clothes washed up (I do this anyway, but I am paying particularly close attention to it now). Well, Buck got told at 1 yesterday they needed him in Batesville today at 7 am. He said he could not make that, but he could be there Saturday am. So, last nite, we were busy (after I ran my errands in town, went to Kelsey's gymnastics, and did water aerobics) , gathering up last minute things I had at the house for the camper. Buck, Mandy and the girls are taking that up today and get it set up, Mandy and the girls are staying for the weekend. Bruce was told he should be shipping out Sunday or Monday for batesville.
Yesterday was Bruce's 26th Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!!! Boy did that time pass fast. They all came over for dinner on Wednesday nite. I made a statement about Bruce's age and Rocky, said "Yes, that means I am going to be "28" on Tuesday, Deanna and I could not remember how old I was and I knew someone would mention Bruce's age and then we would know" He is so silly. Then he went on to say "that means Buck will be" and BUCK Stopped him, "Don't even go there brother". I am so glad they are close again. I can remember a day when they were not and it ripped my heart out. I get along with my brothers and sister, but sometimes I really DON'T LIKE THEM!!!!!!! and I am sure they feel the same about me...
I laughed at Buck and Rocky, they went to look at the tractors and could not figure out how to start mine. I had to show them, but then the battery was down on it. So, Larry will have to charge it for me and show me how to hook up the charger (it is a negative charge system).

I had a really good Valentines Day, if you ever want to hide something from me, just leave it in plain sight. Larry had bought me this HUGE teddy bear to sit on the bed. He put it on the bed Friday afternoon before I got home. Did I see it??? NO!!!!!! I went in there several times to get to the bathroom, of course, I did not turn on the bedroom light. He kept saying how tired he was, and I told him to go to bed. I had things I wanted to finish up, but he could go to bed, he kept saying in a bit.. Well, now I know why he was saying that. SILLY ME>> well Saturday morning when I got up (for a change, after Larry did) I started making the bed, when I went to put all the pillows on it is when I found the TEDDY BEAR sitting in the corner by the pillows.. I was shocked.. I will have to add pics of the girls with him for you to see how large he is. I love it. Kelsey was trying to drag it into the living room the other nite to show everyone, it was more than she could drag..

Well gotta go help someone, will add to or post again later.

No comments: