Thursday, May 21, 2009

~Wrong Click~

I am really upset with myself right now.. I had a spreadsheet that is 180 lines lone. I keyed information in to it and deleted what I did not need at this particular time and instead of clicking "Save AS", I slipped and just clicked SAVE... Now I need the rest of the information I had deleted, and it is GONE!!!!! Now I will spend about 5 hours re-creating that spreadsheet.. THose of you that deal with spreadsheets, realize this is not going to be an easy task.. I do not have time for this, this is Year end and I am in a real time crunch.. I know, I need to be doing that instead of typing this, but, I really just need a stress relief and typing is a real good one for me, and this is a good place to just do alot of typing...
Reunion:: It is only 8 days until the Family Reunion. I am excited. It will be interesting to see who all actually shows up... I am sure there will be people, I have never seen or have not seen in no telling how many years.. It will hopefully be a full day of catching up and hearing all kinds of stories of my parents growing up days, wonder what kind of secrets will be revealed??? Might be INTERESTING!!!!!!
The day after the reunion, my baby grand daughter and her mother leave for CA. Deanna's mother is having knee replacement and Deanna and Kelsey are going out for 3 weeks to help her out. I am excited that Kelsey's other Grandma will get to spend some time with her, hope most of it is Cindy feeling good time.. I am so BLESSED to have my entire family as close to me as they all are. My oldest brother and his family has recently moved to Texarkana, but still that is only 2 hours away and they come to Sheridan fairly often. The rest of us are within 20 minutes of each other. I guess Buck lives the next farthest from me and that is only 15 minutes if I go the back roads from my house.. I can do that as long as we have not had alot of rain recently. The water has just now receeded enough I can go that way, and guess what, we are expecting more rain for the next 4 days, then dry weather again. There is only a 10% chance of rain the day of the Reunion. I hope it is gorgeous weather and not extremely hot.. We will have a WONDERFUL DAY, at least I will.. I just found out some that are going to be there, but I am not telling.. You will have to be there to find out who all is there.. I think I need to pick up some name tags for everyone.. What do ya think??

OK< I think I have settled down a little about the spreadsheet. I guess I will get to re-building it, It is not going to re-build itself and I do have invoices that I need to get paid and I have to have that spreadsheet to do it with. SO here I go..

Later all, God Bless and Keep you in your travels to Sheridan Rec Center for the Brown Reunion...

No comments: