Friday, June 19, 2009

~Stay Off The Sidewalks~

You got it. Larry has permission from the Surgeon to DRIVE!!!!! I do not like that at all... But, oh well, I guess it had to happen sooner or later... He said his bones are healing back together perfectly. So now, they want him to increase his pace when he walks. He is walking 3-4 times a day at 30 minutes each time. Now they want his heart rate up to about 120 beats per minute.. So now we are working on that.. We go to the Cardiologist on the 6th of July and will hopefully know then when we can return to work.. I know mentally he is ready, but even he knows that physically he is not ready.
We are going to Branson on July 2nd for a few days. We have a hotel room with a balcony that over looks the Courtyard at Branson Landing and they will be having a fireworks show there on the night of the 3rd. So we will have front row seats and not have to look over, around, etc.... heads.. We did that last year and just loved it.. We can walk to anywhere we want to eat and if we do not want to we do not have to get in the car for anything.. So I am planning alot of relaxing.. Our hotel is part of the mall, so we have shopping... I need it right now..

Last Saturday, Larry, mom, dad, and I went to Uncle Roy's for the afternoon. Larry and Roy really hit if off when we went and got the swing in August. So we drove up there. Their power went out on Friday due to Tornados in the area, luckily their house did not get hit, but a HUGE tree between them and JR did get hit, not getting either of their homes, God is GREAT!!!!!!.. We sat on the porch with a shop fan blowing on us being powered by the Generator. It was GREAT... Then dad and I got stung by a Bumble Bee.. I got it on the leg and dad on his face. Dad swelled pretty bad, I just got a huge knot and a bad bruise.. Never heard of a bumble bee stinging, that one was determined, he just kept coming back to attack again.. Uncle Roy had the fly swatter after him, not sure if he ever got it or not.. We stopped and got lunch meat and fixings. Mom took cookies and Zuccini Bread and I made Brownies. We just sat and talked, laughed and ate.. It was really good... Oh, I picked enough blackberries to make a cobbler..

My baby grand daughter and her mother are back from 3 weeks in California. I am going to see her tonite.. I sure did miss her, but I had my hands full...

Cember and Gabby have been at church camp all week, they came home today. Hope to see them this weekend..

Buck and Bruce got called to work for about 7-10 days,, Rocky is busy remodeling their kitchen. He started it when Deanna went to CA.. Now he is trying to finish.. It is going to be really nice when finished.. I am going by this afternoon to see where he is with it. Buck and Bruce have been helping him.

Well gotta go,, More invoices to get processed before next Thursday. Trying to close out our Fiscal year at work.. They will lock us out completely next Thursday. Then I will have a week to get ready to start keying all those renewed contracts.. That will take about 5 days of nothing by keying.. My hands will be killing me by the end of each day..

God Bless all....

No comments: