Thursday, July 9, 2009

~New Treasure~


I finally found a cookie jar for my Kitchen. I wanted a Teddy Bear one, but all the ones I found at "Junk" stores were $30 and up!!!!!!! I was not willing to pay that for a cookie jar to sit on the cabinet. Then this weekend, I found it.. I fell in love with it and it was in perfect condition and only "$8.00". I grabbed it... As soon as we got home, it was promptly washed, dried and placed on the cabinet, right next to the "healthy tray" (I keep fruit on this). It looks GREAT!! even if I do say so myself..

What do you think?? I thought of each of the girls sitting on my lap when I saw this. The only thing that would have made it better is if there had been 3 little bears... I am so ready for a girls nite.. Maybe week after next.. We will have Larry's Pizza Buffet on Tuesday nite, Then I will take off Wednesday and we will spend the day at the POOL.... That will be SO MUCH FUN!!! Can't wait.

I LOVE looking in old junk shops, never know what you may find in there.. Larry found 2 single trees (who knows what that is) for the old Cultivator that used to belong to his brother in laws father. That will be yard art when restored.. By the way, we can start working on the Wheel Horses now according to the Doc. Larry said if we work hard on them, they will be ready for the girls to drive in the parade.. I am not holding my breath on that one, I do not want him to work that HARD! He is trying his luck at cutting the grass today, he promised he would take it slow and take lots of breaks.. I have to "Trust" (Sheri's word for the year) that he will take care of himself.. The Good Lord has brought him this far, so I have to "Trust" he will carry him on.. I am so blessed to still have him..

God's Blessing to ALL

No comments: