Friday, August 13, 2010

~21 DAYS~ and stuff....

21 days from today, right now, we will be on a ship with my parents headed to Alaska. We will probably just be finishing up with the Mandatory Muster (Emergency Drill)... I am so excited, but sad at the same time. Larry's favorite Aunt and Uncle are not going to be able to join us. I totally understand the circumstances, but still sad about it.
Larry and I have been on an Alaskan Cruise before, but this time will be SUPER special. We get to experience it through my parents eyes (remember to take your glasses)... They have never been on a cruise nor have they ever been to Alaska. This is going to be SPECTACULAR...

Things at work have been just absolutely crazy. One of the secretaries, that thinks she runs the entire show there (only been there a little over a year) has filed a grevience and I, along with several others has been named in it. We all had to write a statement about things that have been going on. We really want her out the door. She is just a real piece of work... It has been a really bad atmosphere to work in. Hopefully they will have a hearing soon and things will change..

This past month, I have had some health issues and all the doctors are pointing their finger at other doctors, it's not what I treat, it's what you treat... etc.... It has been crazy, but I think we may be getting somewhere now. I have had a COMPLETE cardiac workup, stress echo and all, and it is not my heart, My heart is in excellent shape according to the cardiologist, but they did pulmonary function tests and found Reactive Lung Disease, caused by exposure to toxin.. I go Monday to talk about a plan of treatment, but until then I have an inhaler I have to use twice daily. In looking back over my records the doc says I have been complaining of most of these same symptoms for almost 3 years now.. So I probably got it when we were building the house and I had pneumonia and spent alot of time out here with all the paint, glue, grout, etc in the house with my lungs already compromised with the pneumonia. It took me almost 6 months to get well from that... I was beginning to think I was allergic to my new home.. Heat aggravates it alot and we have had ALOT of triple digit temps the past month. The cooler weather in Alaska will be great for it.

All the kids go back to school on Thursday. They are all back in the same school again this year, except Kelsey and she is still in Day care, but next year will be Kindergarten... That is going to be something... Not ready for that...

Well better get off here and fix my husband some supper...

NIte All.

OH Tomorrow mom, dad, larry and I are off to the LawnMower races in Hope. Another exciting outing.. Can't wait. Gonna be a HOT ONE!!!!!!!!

No comments: