Thursday, February 5, 2009

~Weeks Events~

Had Girls nite out last nite, What a fun time. I only had my 3 girls, but we played, watched some of American Idol and laughed at some of them and really enjoyed others. We had reading time (30 minutes) and then played till bath time and bedtime.. Then up this morning, got all delivered, Kelsey to her mom and dad, Cem and Gab to mamaw and papaw (dad takes them to school for me when they spend the nite, Thanks a MILLION).

Last weekend, we got to work on the tractor all weekend. I got up early Sunday morning and went to Walmart to get what groceries and other items we needed, then home and changed into work clothes and got to sanding and painting. I have a problem, my paint on spots on the tank and fenders keeps bubbling up like little blisters. Not sure what is going on there. I may have to sand back to the metal and start over, I hope not, but what ever I have to do. Hope to finish it up and get it all back together this weekend. Weather is supposed to be just beautiful here this weekend, like 68 on Saturday and 62 on Sunday with scattered showers, oh well, we could use a little rain.

Last Friday/Saturday, we had new neighbors move in next door to us.. It is a young couple, with no children. They moved from a Condo in Little Rock to the country, We have decided they are scared of the dark, they keep all their outside lights (front porch, Garage (that one they really cannot tell is on if they are in the house), and 2 sets of flood lights out back) on all night. He seems like a good ole country boy, he was born and raised in Sparkman. She is from Colorado Springs, Colorado. I have not met her, she had gone to Walmart and he came over and introduced himself. Maybe I will bake something this weekend and take over to them. Depends on how involved we get into the tractor. I am ready to put that project to bed and move on. I have flower beds to work on and get ready for planting early next month.. But, first I have to decide what to do. I have a 35 foor diameter circle in my front yard (drive way all the way around it), that I need to do something with, Any SUGGESTIONS?? No water garden, That would be beautiful, but it would also bring FROGS and I am deathly afraid of them, I know SILLY, but that is just how it is.. So no water nothing out there.. That is the first thing anyone suggests, but that will not happen.. I already have 2 tree frogs that live on the front porch.. I hate that, but have found nothing to get rid of them. Believe me I have searched high and low for something.. I am open to suggestions there as well..

Well, gotta go and get work done.
LOVE TO ALL!!!!!

No comments: