Tuesday, November 10, 2009

~Punkin Patch~

On Sunday, Oct. 18th, the girls and I made a trip to the Punkin Patch in Grady, AR. We began our day with lunch at Mickey D's, Maranda had Subway, cause she was with mamaw and papaw, we had to stop and see if she wanted to go with us. which of course she did, then on to Grady. What a fun day I had, I hope they did. We were there about 3 hours and did whatever they wanted to do, except pan for precious stones, just too expensive... But I did not get too much flack from them. We just went on to other things, milking a "cow", feeding the horses, pigs, goats, going on a hay ride to the punkin patch to pick us a punkin.. As you can see, Gabby and Maranda got really big ones, then wanted me to help carry them, the rule is you pick it you carry it... Sorry girls, that's the rule.. They did manage to get them to the wagon and back to the Yukon.. We got face paintings, Kelsey got a punkin and the other 3 got peace signs,, Then on to take pics in all of the cute cut outs that you stick your face in, or you boodie as they did,, Sorry, will not post those pics here, but I do have them. In fact in that short 3 hours I took over 150 pics of my girls. I love spending time with them. Wish I had more to spend, but with having to work and them in school, time is limited, so I try to make the most of what time we do have together. Then it was a treat at the gift shop as we were leaving the punkin patch, then back to nana's. Fixed a little dinner, got baths, then settled down to watch the newest Barbie Movie, Barbie and the 3 Musketeers.. We have them all.. Then they all spent the nite, then stopped at the Donut shop the next morning for our ritual of donuts for breakfast. Then to School and me to work... Thanks Girls for a WONDERFUL AFTERNOON

No comments: