Tuesday, November 24, 2009

~quilts quilts and more quilts~

Here are the last 2 quilt tops for mom and dad's grand kids... All but the 4 oldest will be getting one for Christmas.. These are Maranda and Randi's.. I had a large time helping mom get them all done and to the quilter... Mom will be doing the hemming. She likes to hem them by hand and I take them straight to the machine and zip they are done... I really like the black and white one.. Randi wants to do her room in zebra stripe and this is what we came up with for her.. I am getting a zebra stripe rug and will make curtains for her after Christmas and she decides what she wants. Maranda still has Care Bear curtains, not sure if I can talk her into changing those or not, but if not, this has some of the Care Bear colors in it and will still match them.. Let me know what you think??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them, the black and white looks teen, that sounds like a good idea with zebra stripes. The pastel is equally pretty, I may copy that design for one, (if I ever get motivated).

Mashelle said...

These are beautiful good job.

Catherine Anne said...

Love them