Monday, January 4, 2010

~SNOW~

It is snowing like crazy here today. Just a dry powdery snow.. Not sticking to anything, just BEAUTIFUL... I left for work at my normal time and about the time I got to work, MOm called and said we were on Inclement Weather policy. GREAT... I was at work at 6:40 and did not have to be here till 10. I could have slept LONGER.... Oh well, after being off 11 days, I have lots to catch up on... But all I want to do watch the snow falling. It is so pretty... Sheri, I am JEALOUS that you have so much... We hardly ever get SNOW, we mostly get ICE>. that is just not fun... I will try to get a pic of it with my phone. Left the camera at home, dumb me. I always have my camera with me. Larry and I were out "touring" (Running the roads) yesterday and I had the camera, got pics of deer and turkey on the side of the road. Larry had slept the 2 days previous and he got up feeling better and said we are getting out of this house and going somewhere. So we did. Sorry, we were not home Jeanette...

I am SO IN THE DOG HOUSE... I forgot a very important event that took place last week..... Larry and I celebrated our 14th Anniversary... Boy where did that time go. While we were touring yesterday, we were talking about things that had come about in the last 14 years and how we would have done somethings differently and how we had handled somethings totally wrong, and how through it "ALL" we have been so blessed... We do not have a PERFECT marriage, but I think we have a "GOOD" marriage.. We do not always agree, but we agree to disagree and go on. We try to make the best decision possible for us, not always what we want, but what is best and still be affordable.. Sometime we have to totally scrap an idea and go to something else. But through it all we have been BLESSED....

So here's PRAYING for a HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROFITABLE NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

Yay snow!!!!

Anonymous said...

And I can tell you, There are many keys to a good marriage. No one is perfect. We need to find each key and use it when needed. Touch, Laughter, Love, rememberances of the past, All Keys and many more.
You Uncle david adn I are very happy, we are content in our love and life. It has been almost 47 years but I love each one of them and the lessons they taught. It was the mistakes and how we handled them that made us who we are.,