Friday, November 7, 2008

~Events of the Week~

Monday, worked 1/2 day, then had to attend funeral of my Best Friends MIL, then I took lunch to the house and served the family. Cleaned and put away everything.. Then home to take care of my own home..

This is Apple Cinnamon Amish Friendship bread with Caramel Sauce (thanks Sheri for this recipe) that I made for Dessert after the funeral. The Office gave me money to buy Chicken and all the fixins for lunch. I have orders for 4 of these for Thanksgiving. Everyone at the office just loved the one I made for our Bosses Day Salad Luncheon.

Tuesday, slept a little late, then off to pick up the Yukon, pick up Mom and Dad, pick up Pam and off to Little Rock, Pam to the DR. she has to have outpatient surgery to remove another hematoma on her L arm, that will be Thursday or Friday. Then off to the Airport to send mom and dad to California.. Made it home in time to make Bread for a snack after Water Aerobics, I know kinda defeats the purpose, but sometimes it is good to just socialize with each other. Then home to bed.
This is Banana Nut and Pumpkin Spice Friendship Bread. On the Pumpkin I put a Cream Cheese Glaze.
Wednesday, off to work, put out fires from Tuesday most all day. Got alot accomplished, having to change all my payables forms, they devised new ones for us. Jammed up my printer and no one has been able to get it to work since, too much work, gotta slow down.. Kept Kelsey until Rocky got home, we watered the outside plants (Crysanthemums) on the porch and steps. then we went and looked at the tractor. It was really nice out so we sat on the back porch and tried to learn "Star light, Star Bright", not sure how much she remembers, but it was a start.
Thursday, UP at 3 AM, Pam has to be at the surgery center at 5:30. She was out of Surgery and we were headed home before 11 AM. Got her home and settled, then off to the grocery store (for her and myself). Home put up groceries and started a pot of soup. Back to town to pick up Bri and take her home. Took Pam supper and went to aerobics, then home and made Cinnamon rolls for work.


Finally FRIDAY!!!! and Payday to boot... Bosses B-day today (cinnamon rolls for her), Then put out more fires from yesterday. Things are settled now and I am winding down to go home.. I will take Bri to her dad tonite and then home to hopefully relax. Larry cleaned house last nite while I was gone. I am so LUCKY!!!!

We hope to finish putting the tractor back together tomorrow and crank it up. I can't wait to drive it... Sunday I plan to barter with my SIL for a haircut, bread for a haircut.. How much will it take???.. But today, my hair did perfect, everyone at work commented on how good it looked today, what did I do different, not a thing... . kinda makes me want to not cut it, but I know this working great will not last.. So I guess it is time for a cut.
Well time to log off and shut down and head for the house, making a pit stop at Pam's to check on her. Talked to her earlier and she said she was doing fine, feeling beginning to come back in her arm, she can move her fingers better.
So till Next TIME!!!!! May God Bless and Keep YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate when hair does that? Once you finally decide to cut it all off it starts behaving.

Sit down...REST...relax!