Wednesday, December 24, 2008

~Christmas at Nana's~

On Monday night all my kids came over for Christmas. Buck, Mandy and the girls came over around 2 and started cooking dinner, That was nice... Bruce ended up cooking the deer steak, because he did not like the way Mandy was doing it, so he offered to do it. Mandy told Bruce she liked his way much better, it tasted better, so she would be doing it that way from now on. I had put rolls in the oven that morning to rise all day, while I was at work. Mandy finished baking them. We had Deer steak, rolls, corn casserole, mashed taters, and Macaroni and Cheese, It was really good. I had baked on Saturday/Sunday so we also had 4 kinds of bread, Banana Nut, Coconut Pecan, Pumpkin Spice, and Cinnamon Nut, Then I had made Chocolate and Vanilla Fudge, Skillet Cookies and puppy chow. We ate and then had presents. I now have 2 Build a Bear gift cards. The girls and I will have a ball building bears. The deal is I take the 3 girls and they build me a bear. I let them do it however they want to. It is alot of fun..

We had a really good Christmas. I had gotten Kelsey twin baby dolls and Bunk beds for them. She loves to play with mine that I have had since I was little, so I thought I would get her some. When we brought out the bunk beds, I had forgotten to make the blankets for the babies, so she grabbed some Tissue paper from the gifts and covered up the babies with it. It was so cute.



I had gotten Cember and Gabby art stuff, Blendy Pens, Color Splitz Pens, Glitter Pens and some other stuff like that, and so it was not strowed all over the house, I got them a wooden storage cabinet with 6 drawers, so they have a drawer for each different kind of pen. Then there were clothes for everyone.


When everyone got through with their take home goodies, there was little left, so I am baking again today (after I brave the craziness I know is going on at Walmart for some more baking supplies) for Mom and Dad's tomorrow evening. That's OK I love to bake.
EVERYONE HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and REMEMBER JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON>..
Love ya ALL!!!!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can never have too many art supplies!

Have a Merry Christmas.