Sunday, December 14, 2008

~HAPPY B-DAY-TWIN -DOUBLE FIRST-COUSINS~

Tony as a baby and then Tony and Kiefer on the Jet Ski.


Sheri as a baby and then Sheri and her youngest son.

Today is the birthday of my youngest brother and my cousin. Yes, they were born on the same day only 18 minutes apart. Their Dad's are brothers and their mothers are sisters. Wow what a day that was. Sheri was born first (coming early) then Tony (over due). Delivered by the same doctor, mothers shared the same hospital room and they also share the same Middle and last names. So many similarities in their lives yet so many differences.

Today they are "38". At 12:20 Sheri will be "38" and following at 12:38 Tony will be "38". How do I remember that so well, actually I cheated, I read the newspaper clipping that I copied for my mom and dad's 50th Anniversary Scrapbook.. I can't remember what time my own children were born anymore without looking, I do know that my first one was born at 2:43 PM, but I have to look on the other 2.
Happy Birthday to you Both. Here's wishing you many many many more HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

I can also only remember the time that my oldest was born. But I can almost always (depends on the day LOL) remember what times Tony and I were born.