Wednesday, December 10, 2008

~Santa Hat & Jingle Bells~

Here is a picture of Cember in my Santa Hat that I spoke about a couple of blogs ago.. She found it laying on the table and had to pose for a shot. She is a real poser when it comes to pics.

Then Kelsey found my jingle bell earrings on the bathroom cabinet and had to have them in her ears, boy did she put on a show after that. We had to put her hair in a hair pretty so she could really make them jingle. We had to take a pic and send to daddy on his phone.



We were having girls nite and the next day I was going to the Nutcracker with Gabby. That was a real treat, never seen that before. Not quite sure what the story line was, but the ballet was beautiful and the scenes were spectacular. We ended up having to sit in the nose bleed section. That was really hard on mom to climb all those stairs, but she made it. One of the girls in Sheridan 4th grade was in it, so the whole 4th grade was invited to attend, at a reduced admission fee. That was neat. then we went to the park to have our sack lunches we had brought, and it was 37* outside, it was TOO cold to be at the park..
Not much of anything going on over the weekend, I did not feel real well. Then back to work Monday, Water Aerobics Monday Nite.
Today, we had our Secret Pal reveal luncheon at work. That was interesting. I was way off on who I thought had my name. I really got some neat things. Had a really fun time doing it. Next year we are going to do a month by month thing.. Secret Cupid, Secret Leprachan, Secret Bunny, etc... We will draw a name for each Holiday. That will be real interesting.
Tomorrow I have an MRI and then go to the Doc to get the results. Not looking forward to that... Larry will be going with me and then off to the airport and to Charlotte until Saturday.
Tomorrow nite my aerobics group is going to Whippet for a Christmas type party. That will be fun. They have really good fish dinners.
Friday nite is STOCKING STUFFING>.. More on that next post.
Have a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON and remember JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great night.

two times to California in one year. This time though is because my FIL's cancer has spread and he wants us home for the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Nancy I am so glad you got to see the Nutcracker. I had planned on Taking Kiara and her Mommy but timing and Money were an issue. 79 dollars here for a ticket. However this was the Russian Nutcracker, I took Madi and Sheri one year and the costumes were so much more amazing than the SanFrancisco company. I hope to take them next year. Sheri and I made it a yearly event, while she was growing up.
I hope you are feeling better. I know how those old bones can ache. Not that you are old. Just old bones, Oh heck I will shut up now.
The girls photos are so cute. Love the one of Kelsey smiling like that, looks like she was giggling.

Nana said...

She was laughing hilariously (is that a word?? ON well). She was shaking her head to make the earrings jingle and the other girls were laughing at her, so that made her do it even more.