Friday, January 2, 2009

~A BRAND NEW YEAR~ *UPDATED*

A new Beginning, a time to start over. A time to learn from the mistakes of last year and not to repeat them in this new year. A time of new resolutions, how many will be kept and how many forgotten in a few short days, weeks,,, a time to reflect on the resolutions made last year, how many kept, how many forgotten... I cannot remember any I made,, showing my age here a little bit..

How did I bring in the new year:: Quietly at home watching "The Christmas Shoes", crying my eyes out all alone. Larry went to bed around 8:30 and was probably asleep by 9. Bruce had gone on a competetion Coon Hunt with his buddy. Bruce has a registered coon dog: Mac.. He is huge and a beautiful dog. I am just not a dog person, but Mac is pretty. I will have to get a pic and post it (a new resolution)..

Reflections of last year:
January: Celebrated JR, Deanna (Rocky's Wife), Briauna, Rochelle, Kelsey, Gabriel (Kevin's baby), Caylum and my birthdays. James and Amie's Anniversary

February: Celebrated Kiefer, Brent H, Leila and Roy's Birthdays, Tony and Rochelle's Anniversary. Thought of Vanessa on what would have been her birthday.

January and February: Watching the completion of our new home..

March: Larry, Bruce and I moved into a new home on March 26th, Larry on the 27th (his ??th Birthday).. Celebrated Bruce, Raymond, Damon, Sue, Rocky, Daddy, Frances, Austin, Joanne/Rochelle, Madi and Larry's Birthdays, Thought of David and Leonard on what would have been their birthdays.

April: Celebrated Cember, Kelly (Kevin's wife), Kiara and Lindsay Alfords Birthdays.

May: Celebrated Mandy (Buck's wife), James, Jarod and Maranda's Birthdays, Buck and Mandy's Anniversary

June: Celebrated Buck , Mother, Josh and Uncle David's Birthdays. Sue and David's Anniversary

July: Celebrated Harold, Chris H and Ollie (Brandi Alford) birthdays, Thought of Grandma and Grandpa Brown on what would have been their birthday's.

August: Celebrated Brandi, Ken, Gavin, Evan, Nic and Rosie's Birthdays. Got my porch swing that was built for me by my Uncle Roy out of Cypress wood. 3rd Annual Family (my kids and I) weekend at the cabin on Lake DeGray

September: Celebrated Gabby, Chris G (Rochelle/Tony), Jeanette, Tina, Joseph and Missy's Birthdays, Rocky and Deanna's Anniversary. Mourned the lost of Jeffrey.

October: Celebrated Kevin, Kyle, Cole, Aleigha (Raymond), Joey (Charles), Shawn and Pam's Birthdays.

November: Celebrated Justin, Rodney, Dylan, Ethan and Charles Birthdays

December: Celebrated Keela, Tony, Sheri, Amie and Randi (Rochelle/Tony) Birthdays, Mom and dad, and Larry and My Anniversaries. Mom and Dad had their 50th Anniversary,,, CONGRATULATIONS.

Sorry, I did not list every family members birthdays or Anniversary, This is the only ones I have on my calendar. I would love to have them all. Please send me the ones you your family, so I can add them to my calendar. I would like to recognize everyones Birthday/Anniversary this year (a resolution, Can I accomplish it???)

A TOAST to EVERYONE;; May this year bring you happiness, health, and wealth (not necessarily monitarily). HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

4 comments:

Kenny said...

celbrated charles bday...sheris bday...heavy sigh...LOL

Anonymous said...

January Caylum,21st
Feruary,Leila LeeAnn
March, Madi 27th
April, Kiara, 6th
May, Jarod, 2nd
June, Josh 10th, David 26th
July,
August, Ken 22nd, Gavin 17th, Evan 16th and Nic 27th I think
Sept,
Oct, Joseph 24th I think.
Nov Dylan 26rd Ethan 5th and Charles 11th,
Dec, Sheri
Some are guesses. i am usually late.

Nana said...

Hey Ken, I got the dates from your mom and plugged them into this post. Are you happy now??? Sorry, I just did not have them before. Now I will have them in my computer and on my calender.. I should not forget again. Send me your address...

Kenny said...

Thanks cuz...LOL.